Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Diamonds are a Messiah's Best Friend

Smell that Holly? Tis' the season where people of all faiths set aside their differences and join together to celebrate...well, Christmas. However, I know many Jews and Muslims who love eggnog, so that's not an issue (and isn't eggnog what Christmas is all about?). Regardless, it's always affirming to see representations of ones faith, such as the expression I saw buttoned to the bosom of a women I met at a "holiday" party. It was a broach, spanning half her chest with the word JESUS! outlined in rhinestones. Wow, if that doesn't rally the faithful nothing will. As we spoke, I could not help but stare, (and I am sure she was thinking...umm my eyes are up here). Glittering rhinestones surrounded by shiny sliver metal with the name of her savior upon her breast. It was very special. I guess that answers the question, what would Tiffany's do?

No comments: