Friday, March 9, 2012

Hiatus

I hurt my back a couple months ago and though I was in a fun coma (not as in an “entertaining” coma, but as in a long lapse of time that lacked fun), these things really got me through it. Oh, and the support of family and friends.

The Golden Girls

Thank you for being a friend! These sassy gals make me realize if I failed to be sexually promiscuous in my 20’s, I just need to wait till I’m 60.

Downtown Abbey

Melrose Place with a British accent. And no pool….But still fantastic. Any show in which the opening themes song and credits begin with an image of Labrador’s behind (her name is Isis) has my approval.

Bedazzling

My ipod, cell phone, and laptop were all previously covered in sequins during the great swine flu outbreak of ’09, but I managed to pimp out some old notebooks and a Commador 64 while I was laid up.

Thai food

Crocheting

The Intenet

Franklin and Herman, my trust kitchen helpers...And last but not least....

Dilaudid

Harp music, fluffy clouds, etc. IE absolute heaven on earth. But don't ask me to share.

No comments: